The regular Precision Fit Stock just doesn’t work for everybody. We get it! Whether it’s the looks that you can’t get past, or the fact that we unfortunately don’t make a polymer grip for your particular gun, there is now a solution! Wooden grips, combs, and even matching forearms are available for the models of gun listed below.
Please keep in mind that wood grips are available in four sizes from Small to XL, and are offered in several different grades of wood and checkering patterns. American walnut comes standard with plain checkering. English walnut comes standard with fleur-di-lis fancy checkering. Please call us at 828-693-3833 for consultation so that together, we can ascertain the best option for you.
- Wood components may require fitting to customer’s gun at customer’s expense.
- Grip dimensions are according to glove size, Small through XL. Only L and XL grips come with palm swell
- PFS wood components are warrantied to the original owner, against defects in manufacturing, for three years from time of delivery
- Wooden forearms may require minor fitting by a competent gunsmith
- Wood grips cut for side-plates will incur a $100.00 fee
- Changes in grip radius dimension will incur a $100.00 fee
- Add $30.00 for Winchester Model 12 and Beretta A-400 grips
- PFS stocks are compatible with 12ga-sized frames only
- NOTE: Wood components are made to order, and require 8-12 weeks lead time.